sometimes you feel like aNUT...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holy bill of rights, Batman! - Robin

I picked this Robin quote b/c it was just July 4th (and I missed it b/c I was in Vietnam... I'll post more about Independence Day and Vietnam later... yes, I still owe the Do It Yourself post on changing brakes, it will be female friendly)...

But I was completely surprised at some recent news and felt like only a quote from Robin (the original Batman & Robin TV series) was necessary. I couldn't think of one off the top of my head so I googled some and found this website... you must read these :)

Click HERE
(disclaimer... I don't know what other content is at this site so beware!)

Okay, still sorting out my Vietnam pictures... hopefully will be done by the end of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home