sometimes you feel like aNUT...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Muchas Gracias

Hola mis amigos. Muchas gracias por todos son esperon que feliz cumpleanos ami.

HAHAHA... I am hoping what I said above was "Hello my friends. Thank you very much for wishing me a happy birthday." My Argentine friends would most likely be rolling on the ground saying, "Please just speak in English."

Anyhow, a many many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy 25! What a mile stone. It's also interesting because in this day and age, facebook or your outlook calendar probably reminded you it was my birthday. I even got well wishes from people who I never thought would remember my name, let alone my birthday. Well, it doesn't matter because I appreciate the fact that you at least took the time out to make a post on my facebook page or send me a text, email, call, etc... I guess I know who my real friends are, j/k.

Again, thanks thanks so much. I'll post about my awesome flowers that were sent to my office by MY TALOOLA and my customer (notice, no bf)!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger talida said…

    haha, i didn't post on your facebook. am i not a real friend?

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger talida said…

    oops, i take that back. i think i did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home